My playlist

Thursday 23 October 2008

Results

We have completed a questionnaire to find out what the public would rather see in a music magazine and what they thought would be best for ours. We got our results and found out that the magazine is going to be called Upbeat. Our questionnaire to find out what the public would rather see in a music magazine and what they thought would be best for ours. We found out that the colours blue & black, orange & black and purple & black. I will use blue & black as my colour scheme, Niomi will use orange & black and Laura will do purple & black. The colours blue , purple and orange will look good because although they are plain and simple and then they don't clash with black , but I think they mix very well and catch the readers attention as you don't usually see many magazines with that mix of colours. In both magazines the name and font will be the same because they are the same magazine but different issues. The fonts on all three of the magazines will be the same because I think that when the public is looking for a magazine, they recognize magazines because they have the same title and fonts. In my questionnaire I found out that the public get attracted to a magazine by the front cover, colours and the title , so having big bold colours and font will make my magazine look good to the public eye.




No comments: