My playlist

Thursday 23 October 2008

Plan

Rachel Talbot (me) and Niomi Bolam are going to be making a music magazine together with 3 pieces of work each. We will all make a front cover, a contents page and a 2 page article or interview. I will make interview and Niomi will make the article. Our target audience will be aged from 15-25, for both genders. Both of the magazines will be the same ,with the same sort of things in , but will be different issues and have different stories , models , interviews etc.On the front page it will show different models in a number of poses with a small heading to show what is inside, this will mainly be interviews, articles and posters. The main story (interview) will be based on my cover model. I will use pictures of her on the front cover and in my interview.

No comments: