My playlist

Tuesday 5 May 2009

Final Interview

This is my finished second double paged interview. It carries on from the first one in the same style. Overall I believe it has been successful.
This double paged interview carries on from my first. I has the same colour scheme and is set out in the same way. I have used the same 'upbeat' title with exclusive in the same place; left hand corner. I have used another picture of my model in a different pose; I have placed the questions and answers around her to show of her figure. I have taken quotes from the text and placed them in between the questions and answers. I made them have a drop down shadow and bigger and bolder than the rest of the text to make it stand out and catch attention. I have used different pictures of her with another friend, showing her in different places. I have put these pictures in a bundle in her right hand corner underneath the 'best things in life Alice Taylor'. Me and Niomi decided to make a 'best things in life' column, which consists of eight 'bests' where the person our article or interview is based on adds in their own information. We thought this would be a good idea as it gives personal things about the person, readers can link their life to this. Also it would link both our magazines together, and each issue would have one but with different people. I put a bold blue dot at the end of the interview to show it has finished, this is commonly used in interviews and articles.

No comments: