My playlist

Monday 4 May 2009

Images for my interview

Here are some of the photos I took for my interview pages with reasons why i have or haven't used them.

I didn't use this image as it is very much like the image on the front page. It also shows a lot of flesh which I believe is too much.
I used this image as my model takes up a lot of picture. She looks attractive and I like the pose my model is pulling.

I have used the imageas I think my model is standing in an unusual way and looks quite attractive. She is looking straight at the camera and is smiling.




I do like the background of this picture but I haven't used this image in my magazine as the picture is quite blurry and my model wasn't very ready for the picture.






I won't be using this image in my magazine as the background is too dark .





I will be using this image in my magazine as I like the background and my model takes up a lot of the picture. I like the pose she is pulling and she is smiling.I will be using it as a small picture in a bundle with others.




I will be using this image in my work as I like the way my model is kneeling. The picture looks very natural as her hair is being blown by the wind.



I like the lighting in this image. It is extremely different from other images as she is in a tree. I will be using this image as my main one in the first page of my interview. I like it as my model is looking straight at the camera and looks attractive.



Although I like the way this picture is set out, I won't be using this image as my model is to far away from the camera. She is looking at the camera in a funny way.

I won't be using this image as my model is standing in quite a plain way. The background is boring and I don't think the lighting is very good.




No comments: