My playlist

Monday 4 May 2009

Front cover image

For my front cover I have decided to use this image. I chose this picture because she is looking straight at the camera and into the audience, this is a common convention of a magazine. She looks attractive and is sitting in a appealing way to get the attention of male and female readers. I cut around the outside of my model as I wanted her face and figure to be as big as possible and I didn't want any of the background pulling the attention away from my model. I got rid of a few blemish's as i wanted her to look as attractive as possible to pull in attention from the audience. I also flipped the image of the model around so I could place the text around one side of her figure like I first intended.
My picture before
My picture afterwards

No comments: